How do you actually lose weight..silly question!

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
Okay, my question is really silly and might not make sense. What I want to know is how you lose weight every week whilst eating? Once you've lost say 2 stones, and you stick with the same diet, how do you lose more, when you're eating more or less the same... does this make sense to anyone lol? :confused::confused::confused:

Yep, after a while your weight will stay the same and it will reach a plateau. Just keep at it, keep persisting and you will get there. Also, you will have to work harder at it after the first few weeks..the weight flies off the first month but then after that, you have to knuckle down, you know?:) Track all your points, don't just "Kind of" track cos that never works..also do more exercise. oh and believe you can do it! hope this helps! x

remember that your body only needs so many calories a day and when you give it just less than that it will start using fat as energy,hope that helps

Im eating way more than I ever did... I have no idea how this works but I am LOVING it :D

Back