How do you claw back a bad day?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
basically thursday we are going out for my sisters birthday to the best chinese known to man!
It will be just after weigh in and i just want to know, do i just have no syns for the rest of the week or just leave it as a bad day and hope i loose next week?

xxx

I personally would go and choose carefully ie use your book to work out which will be lowest in syns. Also have boiled rice instead of fried rice or noodles which i think are free on ee too. Then I would just cut back on my syns through the week - does no good depriving yourself as you will only crave it more. Also maybe do a bit more exercise than normal which may help you burn the extra off :)

Thats just my opinion x

I think it depends on what you have, dont forget if you have noodle based dishes with veg this is gonna be a lot less syns then sweet and sour deep fried balls for instant ie beef and mushrooms is 4.5 syns for 380g serving, plain boiled noodles are free. So if you try have more rice and noodles then have fewer naughty bits it wont be as bad. But going all out needn't mean you deprive yourself from syns for the rest of the week, i dont know what days you do more of, i do EE and i know if i try stick to between 7 and 10 syns per day if i know im going out i ve found it doesnt make that much difference as to if i had had a regular week.

Good Luck and have a fab night,

Lizzie xxx

thanks guys.

Well i normally have seaweed and stuff for starters. Then duck then rice etc.

i do ee normally and usually use between 2 and 10 syns a day!
xxxx

eeek i know that duck is the worse thing you could have peking pancakes are 30 syns per 375g serving !!!! Crispy duck isnt so bad at 10.5 syns but it doesnt leave you much else lol !!!

i would deffo make wise choices. if you really want to lose this week then you have to sacrifice. if you are happy maintaining or a little gain then you could relax a bit more. it's up to you, you only get out what you put in x

Back