How do you cope?

cateka

I have sprained my foot :( This means that it is too sore to use the treadmill. I can still use exercise bike but I never get as intense a workout.

I am recovering from an eating disorder and its tiny things like this that tend to throw me off track.
So tell me what you do when a little inconvenience pops up that means you can't follow your plan?
It really messes up my whole week when anything like this happens :(

you are just going to have to rest for a few weeks, and by the way you need to start gaining weight your BMI shows that you are under weight.

How's it going Cateka(apart from the sprained foot? :hug99:

you are just going to have to rest for a few weeks, and by the way you need to start gaining weight your BMI shows that you are under weight.

she knows...she is recovering from an eating disorder...so tiny steps at a time ;)

hun why dont you just walk on the treadkill until you have worked off the calories you would have by running?? it may take a little longer...but if you can see that magic number...it might help x

Hey everyone, thanks for the concern. My foot is feeling a little bit better now, it only hurts if I flex it so I'm back to jogging and it doesn't seem to be doing any more harm.
I had another awful inconveniece - my gym is closed on sunday (yes, I understand, they need to sleep too) so I decided on taking a nice jog outside in the morning instead. Only thing was it was freezing cold and pissing it down on Sunday morning - I don't know if I'm being a wimp but I really HATE being in the rain, jogging or not so I didn't go out. I kindof depend on early morning exercise because it makes me a bit drowsy for the rest of the day which means I am not anxious at all and can actually relax and read a book or get some work done. On Sunday I got no cardio done, my foot was too sore to do Yoga or hip hop so... boredom = anxiety = frustration = binge = purge.

Really, I don't get how everyone else copes.. :(

Back