• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how do you deal with the tricky times?

So yesterday I drove for about three hours on my own.. and I don't have any radio or music in the car at the mo.. this is fine.. but driving on my own always has been one of my week points when I want to nibble on something.. years ago when I used to smoke, I'd always have a ciggy while I was driving.. its the same principle..

..just like the way I used to HAVE TO have a fag on the go whenever I spoke with my Mum on the phone.. I'm pleased to say that I haven't smoked in years, and my relationship with Mum has improved no end as we've both got older.. but it's still the same principle.. that 'need' to eat when I'm stressed/bored/tired/lonely/angry/sad/wanting comfort.. and the discomfort when I stick with the difficult feelings instead of masking it with eating..

so.. I'm driving most of today (again), and when I stop for petrol, I'd like to buy a bottle of water and my fuel, and not even feel vaguely interested in all the lard and sugar on the shelves.. ..and of course I'll not touch that stuff... but I just get so booooreeed driving! I need Something! ..something to do, something to think, something to talk about... ??

what do you do in those tricky times?

Vx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited: