How do YOU do Cambridge?

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Quiet on here today isn't it? Guess you all have better things to do than me :p Anyway...

How do YOU do Cambridge? What works for you? How much water do you drink? What else do you like to drink when doing Cambridge? What are the products you use most? When do you have your products? What does your Cambridge day look like?

The products I like best are Cappucino, chocolate mint, chocolate and banana shakes, all made up in a blender with lots of ice to make them really thick. I also love the chocolate tetras purely for their convenience (can't stomach the strawberry or banana ones though!), and the toffee bars. Like the porridges too. I tend to have my first product around lunch time, one tea time, then something early evening, as evenings are when I struggle the most - normally because I am bored!!!!

I spread my water out throughout the day. I drink Evian when I am on this diet. It is my favourite water, and it's not like I am getting any other treats, so might as well at least enjoy the water!!! I also drink green tea, black tea, black coffee, jasmine tea and peppermint tea

My days differ depending if DH is home or away. When he's home and we are both on Cambridge (like now) we have shakes made together in the blender with loads of ice. Really don't think I could drink them without ice, eewww!

Flavour wise it's Choc Mint when he's here and when he's not it a variety of whatever I grab first.

When at home on w'end etc I try and have proper shakes as I'm awful with the fluid, find drinking the water really hard.

Week days when I'm at work I have a shake in morn, tetra or bar at lunch and then it varies with
my last 2 as to how lazy I am or if DH is home them he will make me my full shakes. He's well trained ;-)

Fluid intake when at work is a nightmare as I'm usually out and about so limit it until at home or in the office.

At home I tend to have some to hand at all times. Ice and filtered water from the fridge, ice cold or it's a no go for me. Aim for 4 litres but happy to reach recommend allowance some days like yesterday :-(

Love the bars and discovered the Lemon Yoghurt one yesterday -OMG!!!!!!!!

I'm going through a "can't stand water" phase (it'll pass) so I'm drinking serial cups of herbal tea and decaf coffee! Got myself (well, actually I sent other half to get :)) a mixed box of new teas to try so I'm working my way through each flavour to see what I like best.

Diet product wise, let's see. I have banana tetras for workday mornings, usually a bar for lunch then a powdered shake (faves are chocolate and strawberry) for tea. I have the occasional chocolate tetra hot - that's put into a large mug and topped up with hot water - or very occasionally I'll freeze one and eat it like ice cream. It's very rare that I fancy any of the soups but when I do, chicken and mushroom is about the only one I can stomach. Bars - my fave is choc orange. I do like the new lemon bar but still not as much as my faithful choc orange. :D

I have Original Porridge Topped with Dash of Cinnamon for brekkie, Chocolate Tetra for lunch and Lemon Bars for evening, I drink loads of water try and drink a litre between each shake to make it 3 litres a day along with coffee, Sencha Green Tea and on weekends to stick to diet I always treat myself to a skinny Cappuccino with my milk allowance for SS+ :)

I love choc mint, banana and toffee and walnut shakes, chocolate and orange bars and most soups when i'm in the mood for one. I also like choc tetras and find that i really start to crave them after a while! I always aim to drink a litre of water between packs. I wake up have a litre before my first pack, the one before my second etc. That guarantees 3 litres done a day plus i always put extra water when making up my shakes :)

I chop and change flavours day to day depending on my mood. I love the choc orange and cappuccino shakes. And the chilli soup. Frozen choc tetra. Water I just drink all day long in between teas and coffees. I don't have anything to crush ice with so I just use very cold water.

I love the chocolate tetras (it's the only shake I have) - I have them as hot chocolates (just add a small amount to a mug and add hot water) I can usually get 3 hot chocolates out of 1 tetra. I also love the cranberry bars :) x

It's hard to say how my day goes as I adapt it all the time but on weekdays it's religious mine goes ...
1st shake (in work) tetra pack, 10am-10.30am
2nd shake (in work) tetra pack 2pm-2.30pm
**yes I'm boring and not a lot of change in mine*
Dinner (at home) either porridge (maple/apple) or soup (mainly soup unless I am starving) which tends to be vegetable, chilli or chicken and mushroom 5.30pm-6.pm
Final meal at about 8.30pm-9pm
Yes you guessed it.. Tetra pack but warmed up so hot chocolate, simple to I pour the carton into a mug and microwave for 1min and dada yummy

Oh and water I am for around 4/5 litres per day! And that's just all throughout the day really
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lived on 3 choc tetras hot when I did cwp in 2009. Until they brought out maple porridge which I couldn't get enough of! I still have one porridge a day for maintainence I much prefer it to homemade porridge too!

Hi there lifetimeloser71 that is brill :girlpower: I work nite duty and managed to lose 24lbs in 6weeks just b4 Xmas but then I went to a lot of nites out and I have comlpetely lost the plot and need some :whoopass: Movitation goin to try and get back on plan as from 9am this mornin Any tips :secret: etc would b greatly appreciated Tia x

Back