How do you do it??????

missclare85

Silver Member
I just dont no how yous do it!
Drank my first pint and a bit of water not bad......just had my first choc shake and it knocked me sick!
This is going to be tough!

lol I had the same problem yesterday on my first day, today they seem slightly better :)

just stay determined and it gets easier, i know you can do it

Lol there always orrible at first hun

they get better promise, i really look forwrad to mine now, an sometimes even crave them!!

just hang in there its not for ever anddddd think how boss u will look when ur done!!

bless ye hah xxx

Iv not had my shake yet, tryin to leave it as long as i can as i get hungry more at night, jus drank my 1st pint of water, will let u know how i get on later x

You'll be looking forward to them in a few days... :)

Make them with cold water and plenty of ice. Thats the only way I can drink them. To be honest I quite like them. Maybe it's because I was on Lipotrim last year for 16 weeks and just got used to them. Just remember it will be worth it.:D

its just really hard i didnt think it would be this hard!
Got the chicken soup for dinner.....forgot my shaker.....and dont no how to make it help would be appreciated lol!!
Im going to stick to it i have to haha!
Fingers crossed it does get easier xx

You just need to get the first week over and done with. When you get on those scales you will be so pleased. Can't help with the soup though, thats one thing I didn't try. Maybe I should. Hope you have a good day :D

Good luck! I'm on my 2nd day and they all made me feel pretty sick yesterday! Not sure if thats normal?? Had chicken soup this morning and made it with a bit more water than they say to and added pepper and it wasnt bad! Not sure how to do it without a shaker?? I'd just add hot water 2 it in a bottle n shake it in that? Sorry I'm not much help! Hope it goes ok! xx

I must be a bit odd...I've always liked the shakes :)

Re: the soup. I tried it in my shaker and it ended up all over the kitchen. My shaker doesn't like the hot water.

Now I add water to a deep bowl, add the soup and get a hand whisk and whisk like crazy until all the lumps have gone. ( i think I lose weight due to the calorie usage from whisking :D ). Add a bit of pepper and enjoy :D

Alex

i am on day two and loving my vanilla shake and chocolate shake with a pint of water,ice and coffee all blended in together, i did lipotrim for 22 weeks last year and only discovered the above mixed together on week 18 when i first found minimins !! it saw me through the last 4 weeks as i was really bored of having plain old choc shake for so long....just hang in there hun, your taste buds will adjust, try adding extra water to take away some of the flavour as it waters it down, try adding a sweetener or coffee to them.some people make the choc/vanilla/coffee with warm water or try adding pepper to the soup...u just have to experiment a little to find what you like... i hope you find something that you get on with soon as it does help but i am sure you will be fine once you get used to it

xxxxxxxxx

Back