How do you EAT yours ?

amethyst

Banned
Ok ok easter is over....

But when i have my bar at night, i slowely break off pieces and suck till nothing is left, then repeat till its all gone :)

how do you eat yours ? :D

I make a cup of black coffee with one sweetner (only time I use sweetner) and take little bite of bar and then little sip of coffee and repeat mmmmmmmmmm Choc Orange is heaven!!

I split my bar into 3, one third for breakfast, one third at morning interval (I am a teacher) and one third at lunch with a chocolate tetra. That way I still get to "eat" at all the times I normally would!

eat mine straight from freezer with a black coffee
going to cinema tonight so will be muching with a coke zero yum yum

I eat my cranberry bar in the late afternoon, I like a good chew though :giggle: and I have it with fizzy water with Berry flavouring in.

Ok ok easter is over....

But when i have my bar at night, i slowely break off pieces and suck till nothing is left, then repeat till its all gone :)

how do you eat yours ? :D

I think i do it the same way as you.. (only peanut cos they're the only ones i can eat).. I break teenie bits off.. and make sure i enjoy it as long as possible.. lol..
I could honestly have 3 a day.. (unfortunitly.. my body just wont let me.. lol)

x x x

i take 3 flavours (usually chocolate, toffee and orange) and split each bar into thirds, then i put them into containers which each contain 1 third of each bar.
each day i open one container and cut each of the three thirds into smaller bite size pieces, so i end up with lots of orange, toffee and chocolate pieces in one container, then enjoy.kinda my own little tub of pick n mix chocs.
cherylxx

Back