Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How do you EAT yours ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 11 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Ok ok easter is over....

But when i have my bar at night, i slowely break off pieces and suck till nothing is left, then repeat till its all gone :)

how do you eat yours ? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I make a cup of black coffee with one sweetner (only time I use sweetner) and take little bite of bar and then little sip of coffee and repeat mmmmmmmmmm Choc Orange is heaven!!

4. mhairi-lou

mhairi-lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I split my bar into 3, one third for breakfast, one third at morning interval (I am a teacher) and one third at lunch with a chocolate tetra. That way I still get to "eat" at all the times I normally would!

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    eat mine straight from freezer with a black coffee
    going to cinema tonight so will be muching with a coke zero yum yum

6. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

I eat my cranberry bar in the late afternoon, I like a good chew though :giggle: and I have it with fizzy water with Berry flavouring in.

7. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    I think i do it the same way as you.. (only peanut cos they're the only ones i can eat).. I break teenie bits off.. and make sure i enjoy it as long as possible.. lol..
    I could honestly have 3 a day.. (unfortunitly.. my body just wont let me.. lol)

x x x

8. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    i take 3 flavours (usually chocolate, toffee and orange) and split each bar into thirds, then i put them into containers which each contain 1 third of each bar.
    each day i open one container and cut each of the three thirds into smaller bite size pieces, so i end up with lots of orange, toffee and chocolate pieces in one container, then enjoy.kinda my own little tub of pick n mix chocs.
    cherylxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.