How do you feel?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by jolinarr, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. jolinarr

jolinarr Full Member

When I lay in bed at night after a DD I feel good! For 1) I stuck to my diet 2)tomorrow I can eat more 3) I know I accomplished something and I was in control! I feel like "wow, I did it again! I made it through another DD" and then tomorrow is my reward! LOL Then after my reward, I have another DD. I just love it! :)

How about you? How do you feel at the end of your DDs!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I always LOVE my dd's, on one today :) THey seem to just get easier and easier to me, become second nature now. I am so pleased to say that I have not cheated, not ven a little bit, on a down day. I mean how good is that? When I was on slimfast I'd often have days where I'd pinch a biscuit, then that'd lead to something else, and so on and so on! Grrrr! But juddd is so great, been totally 100% on it :D I really feel good on dd's, feel totally in control, energetic (didn't think I would) and feel like I'm actually getting somewhere. Only downside is I usually feel cold on them, although haven't today but had a few cups of tea lol.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.