How do you find out how many points in food items?

Yellowlab

Hi,
I just joined WW yesterday, weekly meetings member because it's right on my doorstep. I came home with all the booklets which I have had a look through, but apart from the small selection of foodstuffs in the little pamphlet, I can't find a way of converting my own food into points. The leader said it was all on their website. I asked if I needed a password or anything and she said no. I am not an e-source member yet because I am on pay weekly, and there is no information available to me. It seems I will have to go on a calorie counted diet for the week until my next meeting. Feeling a bit disappointed. Any suggestions welcome, thank you.
Liz x

Do you have an iphone or smartphone you could download an app to calculate the propoints using the nutritional information on foods you have or the webside should have a calculator you could use

Was gonna suggest the same as Dianne, plenty of Apps/Sites to help :) x

Thanks for your replies ladies, but the information I need isn't available on the apps unless you are an online member or e-source subscriber. I only paid my entry fee for last night so I don't have access to the subscriber-only information. It looks like I will just have to wait until next week's meeting and ask the group leader. Thanks anyway.
Liz.

Thanks for your replies ladies, but the information I need isn't available on the apps unless you are an online member or e-source subscriber. I only paid my entry fee for last night so I don't have access to the subscriber-only information. It looks like I will just have to wait until next week's meeting and ask the group leader. Thanks anyway.
Liz.

You don't need to be a member to use the one I use. £1.49 one off payment and its seen me to goal! X

Use this free ProPoints calculator. Weight Watchers Points Calculator You can even download it to use offline. Make sure to select the UK flag, and use the Pro Points side.

Alternatively buy the weight watchers ProPoints calculator from your meeting at £9.45

Back