how do you find the plan?

mjmummy

hello all, i am thinking about joining ww as i seriously got to do something, i was wondering how you all find the plan? are you going hungry, are you enjoying it?
i am that kinda person who does it and then gives up when has a bad week, i have done sw endless times and just given up hope with it.
the new propoints plan sounds interesting as it is something i never done, i need something to keep me motivated and not give up the foods i love

I'm finding it really good and not starving- I sound very similar to yourself but can defo see me sticking this for the long haul.

Week 1-3.5lbs well pleased :)

Hi, I love propoints. I don't feel like I'm on a diet at all- in fact its not a diet, its a change of lifestyle for me. I could quite easily carry on with pp for the rest of my life. You can eat foods you enjoy. You get minimum of 29 pp per day & 49 pp per week. It may not work for everyone but I've lost 30lbs in 10 weeks on it!

Wow Popsicle that's an amazing loss!!! I'm inspired - makes my 3.5 look like nothing! Lol

Hi mjmummy, Im a slimming worlder and trying out ww to see how i go this week.
I'm not hungry and feel positive when i did ww last time i'd go over my points by about 2/3 everyday and it would become a habit then wonder why i'm not losing this time with pro points thats not happening because you have 49 extra points to spread over the week and 29 points a day (depending on your stats) so because of that safty net you feel more motivated to stay on track.

sorry i'm waffling just so impressed with the pro points plan at the mo. good luck with your choice.

I have to agree this doesn't feel like a diet at all. I was like you would stick to a diet till I had a bad week and that was it out the window.
12 weeks in and I am still motivated don't go hungry and don't feel like I am missing out at all, in fact we still have takeaways once a week usually chinese or chicken chow mein, but it is always pointed and no probs at all.

Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you will love propoints :D

I agree! Couldn't stick with PP if it didn't allow a normal lifestyle but it really does and it encourages you to eat more fruit and veg.I feel much healthier on it!

i am finding propoints better than the old ww system which i tried a couple of times in the past.

up until about 4 weeks ago i was doing sw but now i realise that i was eating way too much free food and portion size was a bit out of control!

whether i'll be able to do this for the long haul i do not know because as soon as my brain hears the word diet it craves something it doesn't usually bother with, like a steak pie or something :8855:

i am finding propoints better than the old ww system which i tried a couple of times in the past.

up until about 4 weeks ago i was doing sw but now i realise that i was eating way too much free food and portion size was a bit out of control!

whether i'll be able to do this for the long haul i do not know because as soon as my brain hears the word diet it craves something it doesn't usually bother with, like a steak pie or something :8855:

I know the feeling, I love the weight watchers mince & potato pie usually have it with 0pp veg if I remember correctly (don't have any in the fridge atm) they are 9pp

There is usually a solution to cravings once counted in points, I was craving pizza hut last week on Mon decided no not gonna have it got a weight watchers chicken pizza and put some extra onion, peppers mushrooms on top to bulk it out added 30g of ww cheese worked out at 12pp for the whole thing and was yum don't think much of the pizza's without my own added on toppings lol

i have never seen weight watchers mince & potato pie, are they in the cold section or frozen and which supermarkets stock them? x

Hi hun,
I've been doing Weightwatchers for about 8-9 weeks and can honestly say i haven't felt the need to try and cheat the diet.

If you want something particular just plan it in and cut back a little somewhere else or do some exercise and earn some activity points.

I have to admit i felt rather restricted on SW and never lost more than about 9 lbs.

This is the first eating plan I have done and actually stuck to for more than 4 weeks and I have to say I LOVE it.

Give it a try hun you might be pleasantly suprised. ;)

Good Luck on your journey. xxx

I find I struggle on my 29 points on the weeks where I have used my extra points for a meal out. ( I always over estimate when i go for a meal because you never really know what is in the recipe)I do find I get hungry and the fruit and veg are not filling me up or hitting the spot. I don't think I would want tocount points for the rest of my life as it makes food to obssessional x

i love the propoints, i have been able to stick to it as im a fruit and veg lover so eat it til it comes out of my ears :D where as old plan having to point fruit i would go for a biscuit instead of fruit ;) the smoothies for 2pp are really yummy :cool:

It seems to work for a lot of people! I'm restarting this week after falling off the wagon big time, I never feel hungry on this plan and I like that it encourages a balanced diet and exercise! Good luck on it anyways and keep us posted!

irishlady said:
i love the propoints, i have been able to stick to it as im a fruit and veg lover so eat it til it comes out of my ears :D where as old plan having to point fruit i would go for a biscuit instead of fruit ;) the smoothies for 2pp are really yummy :cool:

What do you use in your smoothies irishlady?

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

smirnoff said:
i have never seen weight watchers mince & potato pie, are they in the cold section or frozen and which supermarkets stock them? x

I get them in sainsburys I'm sure I saw them in morrisons as well they are in the chilled section

Back