How do you get through a weekend???

Lol, I work on an army base and boy there are some FIT men here!!! All pilots too!!!

Oh I love my job!!

Lol, I work on an army base and boy there are some FIT men here!!! All pilots too!!!

Oh I love my job!!

oh you lucky thing - all that male eye candy to drool over. I work with mostly women. The 2 men I work with are married/too young. Mind you, I'm not looking anyway, It's just nice to lust sometimes ;)

oh you lucky thing - all that male eye candy to drool over. I work with mostly women. The 2 men I work with are married/too young. Mind you, I'm not looking anyway, It's just nice to lust sometimes ;)

I'm married too, no harm in looking as long as you don't carry it through!!!

Hubby knows I love him too much and to be honest I haven't got the energy!!! Lol!!! :D

Wow what a fab job, can I come and visit. My boyfriend and I split 6 months ago, and now he keeps sms me and calling. I am not going there again, much older than me AND very skinny.

Oh by the way I meant to say I haven't had a bath for years, I only have a shower in my flat, seems to be the thing here in Norway.

We dont have a shower in our flat, only a bath. It's hillarious seeing my 6ft 5 OH folded in two in the bath!!

We're getting a shower fitted soon xxx

Back