How do you keep going?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pumpkin31, 30 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Pumpkin31

Pumpkin31 Full Member

Motivation is something I seriously lack (see previous comments of mine ;) ). So I was wondering what keeps you going on this diet?

Just looking for ideas to help me through the bad times x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I find thinking about mini goals rather then the long-term goal is what works for me (the long-term goal is too abstract for me and I have no concept of what I will look like then so I can't visualise it at all). So I keep picking an item of clothing and think about getting into that. Over xmas I was in UK and bought some tops in Matalan that are a size too small and they are my next "goal". I have also taken all my skinny clothes out of the bags they were packed away in and put them in my wardrobe so every time I open it I see them and think about getting into them.
  4. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Simply knowing that this is my last chance

Diet or be fat forever. That's my biggest incentive!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.