How do you keep track?

Rox5tar

Hi guys I'm a newbie to the site but really enjoying reading all your inspirational posts. This site is great for some much needed motivation!
I'm calorie counting and have been using the Weight Loss Resources website. It's a very good site but I can't really afford to keep paying the £10 monthly fee. So, just wanted to know how you guys track your calories? Are there any good iPhone apps out there or do you find it easier just to write it down?
Anna x

There are loads of iPhone apps, but to be honest I find it much easier to just write it in my diary than logging into an app and having to add a food and calories if it doesn't already have it etc. See what works for you. I know a lot of people rave about MyFitnessPal, you could try their app x

i use http://www.fitday.com it's free & I LOVE it.. takes a little dedication to add food labels and such at first but once you get the hang of it becomes second nature and takes me about 5 minutes a day now , it helps me plan my meals. You can track all sorts through it.. diet, fitness, weight etc.

Back