how do you make SW chips and coleslaw

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by tara40, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    could someone give me the recipe to make SW chips and also coleslaw with Fromache Frei (sp).

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Peel and cut your potatoes into chip shapes. Par boil them for 5 mins and then drain. Shake them about a bit so that they get a roughish edge. Then place them on a baking tray, spray with fry light and then place in the over for about 25 mins. Thats how I do them and I LOVE them.
    As for the coleslaw, get cabbage, carrot and onion chopped up, put in a bowl with fromage frais and mix together. That makes it free but you can also add a bit of extra low mayo if you sin it. I made it once like this and it as really good, I just play about with the recipe now adding other things that I like into it.

4. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks. so you dont need to leave the skin on the potatoes before you cook them?

5. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    nah you dont have to have skin on - up to you - I do they are nicer!x

6. bobbedazzler

bobbedazzler Full Member

If you're having the chips as a Healthy Extra on a red day then yes you need to leave the skin on, but if you're having them on a green day or extra easy day, you can peel them.

HTH
    Jo x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.