• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how do you make the jelly?!

S: 15st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st1lb(26.27%)
thats what it does look like but once u dig in past the foam its like proper jelly
cant remember how to make it as it was couple of years ago since i did it ;)

made my first one this morning...was absolutely divine!!

Megan, if u pop it in the fridge for a few hours it should harden and as Mandy says, dig past the foam...it is de-li-cious!!

I didn't measure my water but CDC recommends c.150ml water and 1 level scoop of MAM.

This is a bit controversial as you are only recommended one scoop MAM or one scoop flavouring? lol try half and half!

What flavouring do you have?

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
S: 19st1.5lb C: 18st6.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8.7lb(3.25%)
I never thought of this!! I've got a whole tub of the water flavouring, might try it.

Zoe.D

loving life
S: 22st3lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 10st10lb(48.23%)
I didn't know about jelly! so am I right in thinking it's water flavouring and mam with water?

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
i use leaf geletine insted of mam so i dont get the froth

i use 2 sheets to make a pint of jelly and a spoon of water flavoring. the berry makes a rasperry tasting jelly

lol hi jenni, yup, im back again although am not restarting again properly until after new year.
definately harder on a restart :eek:.
hope ur doing well.

Me, I was fine until this week :p now I'm on 810 it all went a bit off the rails! Getting back into it slowly. I didn't regain ALL the weight which is good, I also seem to have grown a bit! Woohoo! :p

I didn't find it that hard to start - just when I reintroduce food that it all goes wrong. I'm dreading 1000! :p

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
i use leaf geletine insted of mam so i dont get the froth

i use 2 sheets to make a pint of jelly and a spoon of water flavoring. the berry makes a rasperry tasting jelly