how do you make the jelly?!

thats what it does look like but once u dig in past the foam its like proper jelly
cant remember how to make it as it was couple of years ago since i did it ;)

made my first one this morning...was absolutely divine!!

Megan, if u pop it in the fridge for a few hours it should harden and as Mandy says, dig past the foam...it is de-li-cious!!

I didn't measure my water but CDC recommends c.150ml water and 1 level scoop of MAM.

This is a bit controversial as you are only recommended one scoop MAM or one scoop flavouring? lol try half and half!

What flavouring do you have?

I never thought of this!! I've got a whole tub of the water flavouring, might try it.

I didn't know about jelly! so am I right in thinking it's water flavouring and mam with water?

i use leaf geletine insted of mam so i dont get the froth

i use 2 sheets to make a pint of jelly and a spoon of water flavoring. the berry makes a rasperry tasting jelly

lol hi jenni, yup, im back again although am not restarting again properly until after new year.
definately harder on a restart :eek:.
hope ur doing well.

Me, I was fine until this week :p now I'm on 810 it all went a bit off the rails! Getting back into it slowly. I didn't regain ALL the weight which is good, I also seem to have grown a bit! Woohoo! :p

I didn't find it that hard to start - just when I reintroduce food that it all goes wrong. I'm dreading 1000! :p

Is it possible to make the jelly without MAM?? I don't have any. I wonder will it work with gelatine, water and berry water flavouring??

i use leaf geletine insted of mam so i dont get the froth

i use 2 sheets to make a pint of jelly and a spoon of water flavoring. the berry makes a rasperry tasting jelly

Back