How do you make your burgers?

Cougar

I have some lean minced steak and fancy making homemade burgers and sw chips for dinner tonight (EE plan) . I'm looking for some suggestions on how to make the burgers. Do you add anything to the actual meat? I've not used either HE today so have them spare too. Thanks in advance for your ideas :D

i use salt,pepper,chilli powder and dried herbs (mine are a schwartz italian mix), sometimes i'll syn a bit of tomato puree (only 0.5 syns per level tbsp) as well and mix that all through the meat.

Thanks for your replies :wavey:

I ended up putting in some salt, pepper and dried herbs. I would have put onions in but my hubby doesn't like them. Maybe I will put them in my own patties next time. They were delicious! I put a squirt of ketchup, american mustard, and extra light mayo on. Next time I'll put on some gherkins too :D

They were! And the sw chips I made were also delicious. I never had much success making them before! And even my husband loved the burgers and chips. I just fried (frylight) some mushrooms to go with them. Will definitely be making this meal again :)

Back