Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How do you manage...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by goolian, 5 March 2009 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    to cook for the others in your house?

Previously on CD I didn't have to worry about this because my OH was also doing CD... but I want to go back to CD now...

How can I cook his food in the evening, or even him cooking himself, without me being tempted???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angelmouse77

Angelmouse77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think for me its determination. I have 3 children and cook for them every night, last night was a quick dinner because of after school clubs. It was pizza and omg I so wanted some, I just kept telling myself why I am doing this, is a bit of pizza really worth it and of course it isnt. Like my cdc said to me, you are paying a lot of money for this, cos you want quick results if your just going to cheat here and there you might as well do ww. So for me I try to keep positive keep focused and I know I will get there. Good luck

4. Stargirl

Stargirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    CD - SS
    I cook for 2 children every night. As Angelmouse said, u have to remember why youre doing this,
    also try and have a shake before u start cooking, or i sip a cup of coffee too.

i think its just case of mind over matter. lol

5. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks girls, i'm definately gonna try drinking some coffee whilst cooking

6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Its true - remeber why your doing it - i have a drink too and have just had a porridge while ove done their dinner and it keeps me sane!

7. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i just want to get back on cd tomorrow and succeed... i am having my last supper tonight and i am going to be positive about this tomorrow... I CAN DO IT :)

8. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Have a lovelt supper and eat what you want. I had a kfc, choc the works the night before I started!

9. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i had kfc on tuesday so i think it would be greedy to have some more lol

i am making bacon steak with sweet chilli salad... i ate some pistacio nuts yesterday, then i realised that there was like 2500 kcal in the bag!!! luckily they have a laxative effect lol

10. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think as others have said its about remembering why you're doing it. I've come off the wagon before, because the dinner i was cooking smelled so good and then afterwards just felt guilty & gutted when it came to weigh in.
    Remember you don't HAVE to be on the diet - its your choice, and the way i'm looking at it is - a few months of not eating and then i can enjoy lovely (healthy) meals with everyone else & be slim and gorgeous at the same time.

11. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    nice one rayven, i like your theory! :)

12. waterford

waterford Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    You are restarting CD so you know what it is all about. You know you dont have to live like this for the rest of your life, just a few months.

Believe me if you pick once you will feel so guilty after that you wont want to pick again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.