How do you manage...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by goolian, 5 March 2009 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    to cook for the others in your house?

Previously on CD I didn't have to worry about this because my OH was also doing CD... but I want to go back to CD now...

How can I cook his food in the evening, or even him cooking himself, without me being tempted???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angelmouse77

Angelmouse77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think for me its determination. I have 3 children and cook for them every night, last night was a quick dinner because of after school clubs. It was pizza and omg I so wanted some, I just kept telling myself why I am doing this, is a bit of pizza really worth it and of course it isnt. Like my cdc said to me, you are paying a lot of money for this, cos you want quick results if your just going to cheat here and there you might as well do ww. So for me I try to keep positive keep focused and I know I will get there. Good luck

4. Stargirl

Stargirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    CD - SS
    I cook for 2 children every night. As Angelmouse said, u have to remember why youre doing this,
    also try and have a shake before u start cooking, or i sip a cup of coffee too.

i think its just case of mind over matter. lol

5. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks girls, i'm definately gonna try drinking some coffee whilst cooking

6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Its true - remeber why your doing it - i have a drink too and have just had a porridge while ove done their dinner and it keeps me sane!

7. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i just want to get back on cd tomorrow and succeed... i am having my last supper tonight and i am going to be positive about this tomorrow... I CAN DO IT :)

8. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Have a lovelt supper and eat what you want. I had a kfc, choc the works the night before I started!

9. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i had kfc on tuesday so i think it would be greedy to have some more lol

i am making bacon steak with sweet chilli salad... i ate some pistacio nuts yesterday, then i realised that there was like 2500 kcal in the bag!!! luckily they have a laxative effect lol

10. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think as others have said its about remembering why you're doing it. I've come off the wagon before, because the dinner i was cooking smelled so good and then afterwards just felt guilty & gutted when it came to weigh in.
    Remember you don't HAVE to be on the diet - its your choice, and the way i'm looking at it is - a few months of not eating and then i can enjoy lovely (healthy) meals with everyone else & be slim and gorgeous at the same time.

11. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    nice one rayven, i like your theory! :)

12. waterford

waterford Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    You are restarting CD so you know what it is all about. You know you dont have to live like this for the rest of your life, just a few months.

Believe me if you pick once you will feel so guilty after that you wont want to pick again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.