How do you manage...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
to cook for the others in your house?

Previously on CD I didn't have to worry about this because my OH was also doing CD... but I want to go back to CD now...

How can I cook his food in the evening, or even him cooking himself, without me being tempted???

I think for me its determination. I have 3 children and cook for them every night, last night was a quick dinner because of after school clubs. It was pizza and omg I so wanted some, I just kept telling myself why I am doing this, is a bit of pizza really worth it and of course it isnt. Like my cdc said to me, you are paying a lot of money for this, cos you want quick results if your just going to cheat here and there you might as well do ww. So for me I try to keep positive keep focused and I know I will get there. Good luck

I cook for 2 children every night. As Angelmouse said, u have to remember why youre doing this,
also try and have a shake before u start cooking, or i sip a cup of coffee too.

i think its just case of mind over matter. lol

thanks girls, i'm definately gonna try drinking some coffee whilst cooking

Its true - remeber why your doing it - i have a drink too and have just had a porridge while ove done their dinner and it keeps me sane!

i just want to get back on cd tomorrow and succeed... i am having my last supper tonight and i am going to be positive about this tomorrow... I CAN DO IT :)

Have a lovelt supper and eat what you want. I had a kfc, choc the works the night before I started!

i had kfc on tuesday so i think it would be greedy to have some more lol

i am making bacon steak with sweet chilli salad... i ate some pistacio nuts yesterday, then i realised that there was like 2500 kcal in the bag!!! luckily they have a laxative effect lol

I think as others have said its about remembering why you're doing it. I've come off the wagon before, because the dinner i was cooking smelled so good and then afterwards just felt guilty & gutted when it came to weigh in.
Remember you don't HAVE to be on the diet - its your choice, and the way i'm looking at it is - a few months of not eating and then i can enjoy lovely (healthy) meals with everyone else & be slim and gorgeous at the same time.

nice one rayven, i like your theory! :)

You are restarting CD so you know what it is all about. You know you dont have to live like this for the rest of your life, just a few months.

Believe me if you pick once you will feel so guilty after that you wont want to pick again.

Back