Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how do you mix porridge?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bingbong, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. bingbong

bingbong Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,

Last night I tried porridge and I really didn't like it, but I think that it was too thick. From what I have heard there are heaps of different ways of mixing porridge and so I wondered what the different ways were and they I could try them and hopefully find one I like as I like the idea of porridge for dinner as it is warm and a bit more like food.

I had the plain porridge and tonight will try the apple and cinnamon.

So...how do you mix yours???

Bingbong x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    i mixed mine with a hand blender, just the same way i do the shakes n soups.

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi, I just mix mine with 140mls of hot water and put itin the microwave for a min or so, add a sweetner to the hot water if u like it sweet.

5. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I whisk with a fork into 140mls of boiled water then micro for 40 secs, then I whisk with the fork again and add a little more water and a sweetener. Then eat before it has time to set.

6. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi bingbong, i use a fork to mix in the hot water not too runny, add 2 tablet sweetners and cook in micro for 1m then i add a spoonful of the toffee n walnut shake mix for a bit more flavour, tiny bit of water extra so it's not too thick....yummmy!!!

xx

7. New Life Man

New Life Man Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I mix it with 200ml of hot water, stir it then microwave for a min take out stir again and then microwave it again for another min ........take out stire leave a min or two to settle goes nice a thick. No sweetner for me though its sweet enough.

Having said that there is a much much much easier way also

I take the packet give it to the wife and say "hey you make me this" LOL :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.