How do you reward your weight loss?

Sweethearts

Gold Member
I've been thinking about what I can reward myself with each time I complete one of my goals, when I say reward myself I don't mean with food... what do you all reward yourself with? X

Start with a picture of yourself before starting SW, pin it up where you can see it and each time you reach one of your goals, take a look and think that you will never be like that again & proudly show all your SOTW & SOTM awards +each 1/2 stone awards that you gain, put them on this forum under your name when you can, look at other people and think what SW could do for them & once in a while TREAT YOURSELF!

I haven't treated myself when i've reached any of my goals yet, but when i get below 13stone I think I will get the tattoo I have wanted for years.

You could get a new hair cut....... Go for a massage, get your nails done or a spray tan.
There's plenty of ways to reward yourself without using food. Mine usually involved rewarding myself with alcohol though, so not much better!!!

i preordered the indiana jones bluray boxset when i hit my 8 stone loss in january and i hit my 10 stone loss on sunday so i treated myself to the james bond boxset.. i'm not going to be losing loads now; 2 stone at most, so the next reward will be just something to keep reminding me to keep at target, maybe a nice watch or something i can look at everyday :)

I've decided to treat myself to a lovely new haircut when I've lost my first 3 stone. New colour, the works. :D

I wanted to buy clothes for every stone i lose but finding it really difficult as i havent lost weight everywhere and clothes dont fit right so i have decided that when i finally do get to goal weight i will be splashing out on a whole new wardrobe x cant wait x

Bingo Safia - I will reward myself with a kindle when I reach goal.
Have you decided which one?

lippy66 said:
Bingo Safia - I will reward myself with a kindle when I reach goal.
Have you decided which one?

Lol no not yet but i am thinking whether i need the new one as all i want is something to read on nothing else x

Have just come across this ... for those tempted with a kindle I'd say go for it. I love mine :)

For every 1lb I lose I put £2 in to a savings account, by time I reach target I will have over £150 and I will treat myself to something big then, be it a day at a spa, a shopping trip or weekend away just something really indulgent that I'd never normally do. I lose slowly so I don't really notice the money being put aside x

Ive so far had a reward of Pizza hut, now I know its not supposed to be food but I was craving it for ages and just had to get it out the way! Ive had a new coat, hair dyed, some new clothes for a party. Next reward will be hair dyed when I get to 3st which will hopefully be before christmas. After that I dont really know, I never know til it gets here lol.

Back