How do you smell today ladies and gents? LOL

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:
Ha ha well i smell of Alien...the follow up from Angel, at least i hope i do!! I should do as i'm probably not back in ketosis just yet...give it a few more days and i'll having breath like a dead dog again, lol.

i ( hopefully since i practically bath in it ) smell of ultraviolet by paco rabann

my bedroom looks like the perfume counter in debenhams, lol i lurrrrve perfume

I smell like Paul Smith, Floral today, which is nice. One thing I am looking forward to when I have lost some weight is to stop being so sweaty and smelly at the end of each day! Lol! x

the sweating is a topic my sister chats about all the time, trying to find a flippin deoderant that still smells good at the end of the day ( or even half a day would be nice! )

her OH has a very physical job and sweats like a beast ( seriously those lads could hold a wet t shirt comp at the end of the day the way they sweat BUT his deoderant still smells nice at the end of it, why cant they do that with womens!

I don't really go mad on perfumes. I do love Angel, but that's about it. I never go anywhere that makes me feel like perfume is needed. And working with kids, well, they don't appreicate a good perfume when they smell it! Shame seeing as I am able to buy it all tax free (and therefore cheap!)
Instead, I have LUSH baths which leave me smelling yummy, and then the 'Bedhead' by TIGI range of body lotions, my particular fave at the mo is the 'Oatmeal Cookie' range, but have seen online that they do a 'Strawberry Lemonade' fragrance now, will deffo be hunting that one out when my current stuff runs out :D
As for the sweating issues, I recommend baby powder in the 'creases'. I put some under my boobs, in my belly fold (that sounds grim, but my tummy has a top bit, then goes in at belly button, then out a bit between belly button and privates!).
It smells nice and I definitely don't sweat as much! Try it ;)

hmm seems like ill be having a whiff of that angel that so many of you are raving about...i cant stop wearing noa...its kinda my signature now i think...

diddy x

As for the sweating issues, I recommend baby powder in the 'creases'. I put some under my boobs, in my belly fold (that sounds grim, but my tummy has a top bit, then goes in at belly button, then out a bit between belly button and privates!).
It smells nice and I definitely don't sweat as much! Try it ;)

Great tip! Thanks, will give that a go :D

deodrant, i have never sweated before, but i sure do now, is this really ketosis or what cos this is not pleasant LOL!

I found I hardly sweat during the normal day with this diet, possible because of feeling colder than I would normally feel. BUT I have been feeling warmer this time around and defo sweating at night, the heat is killing

Well, right now I smell of my horse's fly spray, horse sweat and an underlying hint of poo. In my defence, I have mucked out his stable and went out for a long hack this morning.

Suppose I should go and get a shower :)

well i love angel perfume... and at the moment i smell of mariah carey...

but and this is no word of a lie... as i am writing this post OH has just came and sat on my knee and pumped... so now i smell of pump

well yeah.... he's a bloke... why would you think he wasn't???

he just thinks he is hilarious lol

Back