1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you space your meals?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mrscush, 12 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrscush

Mrscush Woman on a mission!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Morning sw'ers!

Just a quick one from me! After reading last week about eating three times per day or only when you are hungry etc, I have changed slightly my patterns - and you know what, i think its working!
    Traditionally I would have had breakfast when i got to work - 9am, lunch at 12 (on the dot!) and then dinner say 7pm.

Now I have been having breakfast before I leave the house, so maybe 745, then a early lunch at maybe 11am, snack of a yogurt or some fruit at some point in the afternoon - especially when I have the gym to fuel my workout, and then dinner still about 7 or later if I have been to the gym.

I think I should be on for a 3lb loss this week. Not sure if its changing my pattern to eat when im genuniely hungry or whether its going back to mainly red / green with EE at the weekend only - but hey if its working im gonna stick with it!!!

Has anyone else tried 'shaking up their patterns' at all?

Nattymo x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.