How do you 'spice' up your shakes/soup?

I use the coffee and peppermint tea tricks as well but I am such a dustbin that I actually quite like everything as it is even the flapjacks! guess thats what got me in this trouble in the 1st place lol;)

Hi Teresa6

Sorry, can't help you there, really don't like LT hot in any way at all and certainly not the soup (sorry). Maybe in the winter if I'm on LT still ( ambitious me) :giggle:I'll give it a second go.
I have all three shake flavours, plain ( vanilla) simple (choc) and easy ( strawb), sometimes I might add a bit of instant coffee to the vanilla for a frappe, but I reckon this programe is meant to steer you away from thoughts of addictive food tastes blah, blah, well that's what it says on the LT video clip on the LT website. I check it out now and then to see if I'm on the right track!! ;)

Candlewix,

I have to agree with you on the hot thing. I have a chicken soup every couple of days when I get a salt craving. The choc tastes awful hot to me and I can just about manage a vanilla/coffee latte. I've stopped drinking coffee almost totally as my breath is bad enough without it!!! LOL

Hi everyone.......I am struggling to stay on track.
I started the LT on Sunday so i am on my 4th day, today has been the hardest for me as my daughters food looks delicious an keeps shouting eat me eat me!!!
Im hungry but have stuck to it regimentally cause i know what the results can be. Going off my scales I have lost 8 lbs and in 4 days thats bloody good going but....!
How can i keep motivated and not fail, i really dont want to at all.
I started off at 11st 10lbs
my first weigh in is on saturday HELP plz:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I mix up my choco shake with a sweetner, coffee, and ice! I pretend it's a frappucino from starbucks! haha.
I have the strawberry as it is. I find the vanilla gross. I had it on the first week and managed to choke it down....uggg...never again!

As for the flapjacks, I don't know why it's named coconut...because it tastes NOTHING like coconut! The peanut one is managable and easy to bring to work....I can nibble on it through out the day!
I tried the soup and it was alright, but I don't think I'll be having it again!

Back