How do you stay motivated

Lin18

Silver Member
I am finding it harder and harder to stay ss I need to keep going on ss for a while yet I'm just missing eating meals with my little boy I'm not wanting to eat rubbish or anything but just miss the sitting at the table with a meal how do you keep motivated

Lin i just wanna say WELL DONE on your weight loss so far its a total inspiration for me, i just commented to my husband about it lol soooo good.

Remember: Being slim and wearing what YOU want tastes soooooo much better than pre-CD eating x

Hey Lin...
You have done so fantastically well.......... you have been doing ss for a long time now hon I can understand you feeling this way.. I know we have discussed it previously when I was asking you about your week break but why dont you change to ss+.. you still had a great loss when you did it for your break week... I have lost both weeks I have been on ss+ with the meal and I am really enjoying doing it this way it feels a little more normal.. and I sit and eat with my husband and dinner..
Think about it hon as its not worth feeling this way, when you can do it where you can eat..
xx

Wow Lin, you have done fantastically well!!

What keeps me going??
- I work towards short term goals - get to 12 stone, get to 11.5, get into the 10s, etc
- Visualising myself in clothes that became too tight and fitting back into them!
- Looking forward to upcoming events e.g. a wedding at the end of June when I will be wearing a size 12 dress
- Looking forward to a holiday at the end of the summer, by which time I'll be much more comfortable in my own skin than I was at the beginning of this
- Varying what packs I eat. Freezing the tetras, blending a load of ice with the shakes
- Perhaps controvertially, having the odd splash of milk in my coffee as a treat
- Finally, but surely not least - coming on here for support and motivation. Looking at your signature is really motivational. I bet you have inspired 10s of people keep going with this.

Keep going and enjoy the summer all those pounds lighter :)
x

Thanks guys I think I might try another couple of weeks ssing then ss+ maybe it's just a phase that will pass soon I hope really wanted another stone off a least before eating again

Back