Extra ProPoints How do you use your weekly points?

How do you use your weekly/activity points in at TYPICAL week?

• I use all of my weekly and activity points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zeke

Gold Member
Hi, as newbie to propoints I am interested to know how you use your weekly points and how you think this affects your weightloss/ability to follow the diet longterm.

Please select as many options as apply to you in the poll (1 or 2 I think) for a typical week.

Thank you!

I have only just started myself - only had one weigh in, blew them on food and booze at weekend :)

I'm only new to this too... I have only used 4 weekly pp this week... I'm almost afraid to use them in case I undo all my hard work during the week ya know? :(

usually if i know im going out at the weekend i'll save my weekly PP until then but if i know its going to be a quiet wknd i will use a few of them each day. my weekly points are my lifesaver :)

usually if i know im going out at the weekend i'll save my weekly PP until then but if i know its going to be a quiet wknd i will use a few of them each day. my weekly points are my lifesaver :)

And you dont find that this slows down your weight loss or anything no? Any discrepancies between weeks where you'll eat/drink them at the weekend and weeks where you spread them out?
Sorry for the questions... new to this and still wondering how best or IF to use my wekly points... x

And you dont find that this slows down your weight loss or anything no? Any discrepancies between weeks where you'll eat/drink them at the weekend and weeks where you spread them out?
Sorry for the questions... new to this and still wondering how best or IF to use my wekly points... x

nope, but having said that, my weigh in is on a tuesday morning so i wouldn't use the extra points on a monday and i try not to use may of them either on a sunday. it'd normally be a friday or saturday night i would go out and that leaves me 2 days at least to be 'good' so to speak. i walk at least 5 out of the 7 days so that builds up my activity points but i try not to use them unless i really need to. i think there was only 2 weeks since last august that i put on weight and that was only maybe 1.5 / 2lb each of them weeks. you just got to plan ahead :D

hannata said:
dunno about the rest of you but I have my weeklies gone long before the end of the week :p

I used about half my weeklies there at the weekend, I'm nearly afraid to use them even though I know they're there to be used! Eep...

Back