how do you work your daily points

metrognome

is getting better at it
as says above, how many do you allow yourself for breakfast lunch and dinner and do you allow for inbetweens as well
thanks

in Italy we have a say, "have breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper" and that's what I like to follow when I can. I have a big breakfast, 10 points, then I have 8 points for lunch and the remainder at dinner :). I know it's not exactly a "pauper" dinner having 11 pp, but it works for me, as I only have 30 mins lunch so there's a limit on what I can eat then ;)

np. I normally don't have inbetweeners because I don't have time for it. I'm a seller so I work with customers and have back-to-back appointments normally, so I can't get anything. But during the week end, or during my day off, I have fruit in between ;) 0 points ;)

I have a good breakfast, bacon, mushroom and tomatoes. keeps me going till lunch, then wait for dinne do not eat anything else, x

I mostly wing it, my points have never been the same from one day to the next.

I do plan all my meals a week in advance though, so I have a rough idea of what I will be eating every day, and always keep a few points back for any changes to my plan or emergency munchies.

B. I have weetabix 3 pp

L. pasta lf sauce salad 6 pp

D. Chicken stirfry 5 pp

Milk 5 pp

cheesy puff crisp 3 pp

22 but I have different lunches and dinners so it depends, I have a small breakfast as I know I need a bigger dinner xx

I just plan what meals i'll be eating weekly and pick and choose from the list. I dont have a morning snack, but i do have one between lunch and dinner(fruit and/or yoghurt). I personally think its good to have a fruit snack in between meals, then it leaves you with more points for meals.

Back