How does it feel?

Army-wife

Hi. I ask so many questions regarding losing weight, but one thing that I really do want to know is, how does it feel when all the weight has gone, obviously this question is to the people who have lost the weight or close to there goal. I just want to know in as many words as possible, how it feels to be normal weight again? Thank you.

Hi army wife!! It might be worth posting this in the main CD forum as people tend to forget about this section! Hope you get some good answers because I'd also like to know how people feel, it's a really good question :)

The easiest way of describing it is that you feel hard! When all the fat goes, you feel really solid (My back and waist and legs are starting to go back to that). Also it's weird not having your bodyweight to throw around when you've lost 100lbs - revolving doors can be a problem! You can wear higher heels cos you're putting less weight on your feet. You need less space and you are lighter on your feet. It's pretty amazing.

The easiest way of describing it is that you feel hard! When all the fat goes, you feel really solid (My back and waist and legs are starting to go back to that). Also it's weird not having your bodyweight to throw around when you've lost 100lbs - revolving doors can be a problem! You can wear higher heels cos you're putting less weight on your feet. You need less space and you are lighter on your feet. It's pretty amazing.

I'm glad wearing heels gets easier when thinner. The vain person in me really would like to wear heels (but at the moment, she feels too wobbly :eek: )

Back