How does it work?

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
Hi, was just wondering if someone could explain to me exactly how exante works? Also the costs and where to purchase? Am currently on a healthy eating plan and whilst I am doing ok I feel I am not going to lose weight in the time I am hoping to (just over 4 stone by September) therefore feel I would just end up thinking what's the point if you know what I mean! Have read a bit about lipotrim but don't really like the fact I would have to go to a chemist once a week to get weighed. Is it the same with this plan? Any info/advice would be gratefully received (good or bad lol!) thanks :)

Hi! :)

Well, first off there's the official website, just google 'exante diet' because I don't think we can link websites on this forum for some reason. The website will give you all the info you should need (pricing, etc) & the options you can have. You don't have to go to a chemist, or see anyone official with Exante. You just need to follow the guidelines that the website has set out. And of course, this forum is brilliant for any other issues/worries/questions you might have. Good luck, hope this helped x

millux said:
Hi! :)

Well, first off there's the official website, just google 'exante diet' because I don't think we can link websites on this forum for some reason. The website will give you all the info you should need (pricing, etc) & the options you can have. You don't have to go to a chemist, or see anyone official with Exante. You just need to follow the guidelines that the website has set out. And of course, this forum is brilliant for any other issues/worries/questions you might have. Good luck, hope this helped x

Fab thankyou, am going to have a look now! I just keep reading people's signifiers that say -12lb -8lb etc and I really think I could do it if I thought I was going to achieve a better loss. I know lots of people turn their noses up at meal replacement diets but if all the nutrients are in there then why not! Thanks for your help x

*signatures not signifiers!

Welcome - it works for sure! Simply because you eat less than your body needs and so start burning fat - fast, very fast.
The first few days are tough but if you rest as much as you can and drink lots and lots of water you will fine. When the hunger goes - which it does in 3-5 days it gets much easier. So go for it!!
You will find lots of tips and support on this site. People can do it, it works and they feel good.

Its great.
GSQ

Getslimquick said:
Welcome - it works for sure! Simply because you eat less than your body needs and so start burning fat - fast, very fast.
The first few days are tough but if you rest as much as you can and drink lots and lots of water you will fine. When the hunger goes - which it does in 3-5 days it gets much easier. So go for it!!
You will find lots of tips and support on this site. People can do it, it works and they feel good.

Its great.
GSQ

Thankyou, I really want to start but am worried what friends and family will say but then again they are not in my position. Do you think a loss of just over 4 stone is achievable by September if I stick to it? x

Ignore them. You're doing this for you not them and besides wait til they see the weight come off ;)

4 stones is definitely achievable by sept :)

Yeh your right thankyou, what does ketosis mean? Lol x

What is vlcd? Lol!

Lol thanks :)

Sorry to keep asking questions but just wanted to check a few things! So on the website it says there are three solutions and that the lowest calorie one- I think it's total is for quick results? Is that based upon three shakes or soups a day? Also after 4 weeks of the replacements what happens then? Do you carry on or do you have to eat proper food? :)

Ok and what is the bar? Does that count as one of the three replacements or is that an extra? And which would you recommend taste wise shakes or soups? I am looking at the shakes bumper pack actually. Thanks for your help! I'm not lazy I have read the website info, just wanted to clarify a few things :)

Ok and what is the bar? Does that count as one of the three replacements or is that an extra? And which would you recommend taste wise shakes or soups? I am looking at the shakes bumper pack actually. Thanks for your help! I'm not lazy I have read the website info, just wanted to clarify a few things :)

Hi I'm on day six and I am loving this diet! Yes the bars do count as one of the three meals there are no extras lol. I got the mixed bumper pack after not being sure if I should have got just the shake one and I'm so glad I got the mix as I love the soups and find the bars great when I'm out in the day as you can't make up the shake in advanced. I hope this helps and ask questions, that's what we are here for.xxx:) good luck let us know how you get on.

You have three things a day. I have two shakes and a bar. When I first started I had a shake, a bar and then a soup for dinner but now the weather is warmer I prefer having a shake for dinner!

My fave soup was the chicken and I like all the shakes but vanilla probably wins for me!

I preferred the choc orange bar out of the two. The toffee/nut/raisin one always seemed a bit too dry for me - still nice though!

You have as much water as you can throughout the day but you can also have black tea and coffee, coke zero (not loads though!) and leaf teas such as peppermint. You can also have boullion which is basically vegetable stock.

You will get very very hungry on day 3/4 but then you go into ketosis which stops you feeling hungry. You just need to break the barrier!

Any more Qs let us know! And good luck :)

emilyj said:
Hi I'm on day six and I am loving this diet! Yes the bars do count as one of the three meals there are no extras lol. I got the mixed bumper pack after not being sure if I should have got just the shake one and I'm so glad I got the mix as I love the soups and find the bars great when I'm out in the day as you can't make up the shake in advanced. I hope this helps and ask questions, that's what we are here for.xxx:) good luck let us know how you get on.

Thanks Emily, I think I am definately going to do it but may have to wait until June as there are s few things coming up in may where I would be unable to avoid so practically it would make sense! Just a few more questions if you don't mind lol! Are you having any of the side effects associated with the replacements ie headaches? If so are they quite bad? As I do occasionally suffer with migranes and with two little men to look after this may be a problem if it is every day! Also are you finding it at all difficult? And do you do any exercise at all? Thankyou :) x

BuxomBarrister said:
You have three things a day. I have two shakes and a bar. When I first started I had a shake, a bar and then a soup for dinner but now the weather is warmer I prefer having a shake for dinner!

My fave soup was the chicken and I like all the shakes but vanilla probably wins for me!

I preferred the choc orange bar out of the two. The toffee/nut/raisin one always seemed a bit too dry for me - still nice though!

You have as much water as you can through-out the day but you can also have black tea and coffee, coke zero (not loads though!) and leaf teas such as peppermint. You can also have boullion which is basically vegetable stock.

You will get very very hungry on day 3/4 but then you go into ketosis which stops you feeling hungry. You just need to break the barrier!

Any of Qs let me know! And good luck :)

Thankyou!! :) x

Back