How does it work?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Dietingdon, 6 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I was wondering how RC works. What sorts of things can you eat and is it easy to follow, and what are the weight losses like? Sorry for all the questions, I'm doing slimming world at the moment, but just wondered how RC worked.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jakkiG

jakkiG Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    rosemary conley
    Hi Dietingdon RC is low gi and low fat and I suppose reasonably low cal you start at 1200 then allowance goes up after 2 weeks but you have the benefits of an exercise class included in the price of the weekly class. People tell me that it is similar to slimming world but as i am expert on neither i cant really say. I have lost 14lbs in three weeks I am happy with that but dont know if it will continue like that or slow down. I am still fairly new to the diet. Good luck with whatever you do

Jakki

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.