How does slimming world work??

MrsHolkie

Hi everyone I got married a month ago lost 2st but its creeping back and I still have a lot more to lose until I reach goal I did sw last year maybe the year before can't remember?? Has it changed much what are the basic rules etc x

Check out the thread for newbies in the the sticky section above. That explains the basics. Unfortunately we can't talk in detail as that would be against copyright so really your best option is just to go along to class and get the most up-to-date books and information there as there have been a few changes in the last year. Good luck!

Check out this thread: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html

Your first meeting usually costs about £10 - that's membership and your first week (they usually have half price membership deals on or free week deals - either way it works out to £10 in total). After that it's £4.95 a week.For your first payment you get a joining pack with the all important food optimising book in it, as well as a talk from the consultant on how the plan works. You really do need the food optimising book to have a chance of starting properly. You can find them on Ebay but they're usually really expensive (around £20 for a current one) so it's much cheaper to go to group even if only for the first meeting. Good luck!

Back