How does totm affect you?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Hey guys, well, ladies!

I was just wondering, how do you find that your totm affects you in terms of weight and measurement? Do you find that it's in the run up to, during, or after? If before and/or after, for how long?

It's my totm at the moment, and I'm just wondering how much it's likely to have really effected me, or whether I'm just trying to find excuses!!

xx

My TOTM doesn't seem to affect my weightloss at all, I drink a cup of dandelion tea each morning and this seems to stop the bloated water retention feeling as it is a natural diuretic and so my weightlosses are the same week after week.

I only lost 1lb the week before mine, but I did drink alcohol that week too, so could've been a bit of both. My CDC says it can affect your loss leading up to it, but everyone's different. You'll still lose inches, though, so take that into account.

I tend to have a slowdown in weight loss mid month when I'm ovulating to be honest! Must be one hell of an egg!!!!!!!!!
At 46, I could do without it but I comfort myself with the thought that its not fat, its just fluid retention - it always sorts itself out the week after. xxx

Weight loss does slow down for me but if anything, I just become a right unreasonable cow!

No different from the other days of the month my OH would say!!

;)

Hahahahaha - me too!!!!! Got to keep the OH on his toes though eh???

Back