how does totm affect you?

Mine is very hit and miss, it can either not affect me at all or I can put on up to 3lbs. My body is strange!!

It usually makes me gain or if I'm very lucky, maintain. However, I know it's not real 'fat' weight, just water retention. As long as I keep my sugar cravings in check anyway!

Have not had a problem yet :fingerscrossed: always had a bigger weightloss when I have started my period and a smaller loss the week before.

I am definitely not taking this for granted though as I have a lot to lose, but hopefully it will continue :D

I can either sts, or gain up to 7lbs, so a bit hit and miss really!
If you are prepared for it, it should not get you down...especially as if like me the weight loss the following week is good!

Who the **** said that *week affects me in any way was talking out their ***ing ****. Show me who it is and I'll punch their ****ing lights out :mad::mad::mad:

Only kidding :D

* week makes me want to :17729:. But then I'm so off plan at the moment every day makes me want to :17729:

xxxx

I have one of the contraceptive implants so I havent had proper * weeks for a long time, however they have kinda come back recently and they are bringing all sorts of cravings with them!! Mainly chocolate!! So as long as I can keep within my sysn affects are minimal, but any STS or gain during * week is due to me giving into cravings than me gaining any water weight I think! x

oh my god suepat, I can't stop laughing at that, I don't think I will get much sleep tonight cos I will keep thinking about it (I'm like that) xx:8855::8855:

I tend to put on/STS the week before and then the same the week of * week. It's really annoying as I only lose 2 weeks out of every 4! :cry:

I have had 2 * weeks since starting SW and the first time I put on 1.5lbs and the 2nd i lost a lb! So god knows whats going on! I do know that the week before I have super cravings for everything though! x

well i weighed in and lost 3lbs so not sure if its because last week was * week so i put on or if its because i started drinking twinings flavoured teas :)

I have the implant aswell so i dont have many * weeks either

xx

I can put on up to 6lbs at TOTM and it lasts for like 2 weeks! but then as soon as ive had it, it drops right back down again! its really frustrating only being the correct weight 50% of the month!!!!!! xxx

I tend to have a small loss or a maintain the week before star week but then a big loss the following week! It seems to be a pattern!

I have some of my group thinking i'm a bit psychic though! I declared 2 weeks ago that I was due a big loss the following week and got 3lbs despite having a meal out! They still wonder how I do it!

Amy xx

Who the **** said that *week affects me in any way was talking out their ***ing ****. Show me who it is and I'll punch their ****ing lights out :mad::mad::mad:

xxxx

Oh thats Hilarious!! That is so like me!

And god forrbid if someones says to me "Is it your time of the month?" they get told where to go! I have a mouth like a sewer if someone accuses me of being on my period! I just tell them tough sh*t and if they dont like it the can F**k Off! lol

I think as longs as you can realise that it is * week effecting your loss then its easy to deal with and it is why it is so important to look at your loss over the month.

Last time i didnt realise that * week was effecting me and so every 3 weeks i was heart broken!

xxx

Back