• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how does totm affect you?

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
It usually makes me gain or if I'm very lucky, maintain. However, I know it's not real 'fat' weight, just water retention. As long as I keep my sugar cravings in check anyway!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st11lb(5.63%)
I had my first * week for nearly 2 years last week and so im hoping for a loss tonight as i gained 1lb last week - so strangely hoping TOTM makes me gain lol

xx

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
Have not had a problem yet :fingerscrossed: always had a bigger weightloss when I have started my period and a smaller loss the week before.

I am definitely not taking this for granted though as I have a lot to lose, but hopefully it will continue :D

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I can either sts, or gain up to 7lbs, so a bit hit and miss really!
If you are prepared for it, it should not get you down...especially as if like me the weight loss the following week is good!

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Who the **** said that *week affects me in any way was talking out their ***ing ****. Show me who it is and I'll punch their ****ing lights out :mad::mad::mad:

Only kidding :D

* week makes me want to :17729:. But then I'm so off plan at the moment every day makes me want to :17729:

xxxx

philly_x

S: 16st1lb C: 15st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.33%)
I have one of the contraceptive implants so I havent had proper * weeks for a long time, however they have kinda come back recently and they are bringing all sorts of cravings with them!! Mainly chocolate!! So as long as I can keep within my sysn affects are minimal, but any STS or gain during * week is due to me giving into cravings than me gaining any water weight I think! x

kymsey

On a journey !
oh my god suepat, I can't stop laughing at that, I don't think I will get much sleep tonight cos I will keep thinking about it (I'm like that) xx:8855::8855:

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
S: 91.6kg C: 80kg G: 75kg BMI: 27 Loss: 11.6kg(12.63%)
I tend to put on/STS the week before and then the same the week of * week. It's really annoying as I only lose 2 weeks out of every 4! :cry:

melissa87

S: 14st11lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st6lb(9.66%)
I have had 2 * weeks since starting SW and the first time I put on 1.5lbs and the 2nd i lost a lb! So god knows whats going on! I do know that the week before I have super cravings for everything though! x

pesty

Fighting the bulge
well i weighed in and lost 3lbs so not sure if its because last week was * week so i put on or if its because i started drinking twinings flavoured teas :)

I have the implant aswell so i dont have many * weeks either

xx

Care Bear xxx

on a slimming mission!
S: 18st11.0lb C: 12st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27 Loss: 6st9lb(35.36%)
I can put on up to 6lbs at TOTM and it lasts for like 2 weeks! but then as soon as ive had it, it drops right back down again! its really frustrating only being the correct weight 50% of the month!!!!!! xxx

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
S: 14st4lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st9lb(4.5%)
I tend to have a small loss or a maintain the week before star week but then a big loss the following week! It seems to be a pattern!

I have some of my group thinking i'm a bit psychic though! I declared 2 weeks ago that I was due a big loss the following week and got 3lbs despite having a meal out! They still wonder how I do it!

Amy xx

Who the **** said that *week affects me in any way was talking out their ***ing ****. Show me who it is and I'll punch their ****ing lights out :mad::mad::mad:

xxxx

Oh thats Hilarious!! That is so like me!

And god forrbid if someones says to me "Is it your time of the month?" they get told where to go! I have a mouth like a sewer if someone accuses me of being on my period! I just tell them tough sh*t and if they dont like it the can F**k Off! lol

pesty

Fighting the bulge
I think as longs as you can realise that it is * week effecting your loss then its easy to deal with and it is why it is so important to look at your loss over the month.

Last time i didnt realise that * week was effecting me and so every 3 weeks i was heart broken!

xxx