How does weight loss compare?

and

Silver Member
OK -I know I've asked before but want to know again.

Does exante REALLY work as well as lipotrim?

Has anyone done both (not at the same time obvs) and found differences?

I'm worried I'm not loosing as fast as I did on LT!

I know the guidelines say 1st a month whatever VLCD but I am sceptical. Surely the extra 100+ cals a day must make a tiny bit of difference? It's 20% MORE than LT!

Oh, I've just noticed there's a whole thread about how exante compares...

Right.. am going to look at that.

I'd still like to hear if you've done both though. :)

A vlcd is under 800kcals a day. If it's 400 600 or 750 it's basically the same. All Vlcds have the same losses

I know that's the theory starlight but how can that be the case in reality?
A pound of fat is equal to about 3500 calories.

So if you're eating 750 calories a day instead of 400 it can't possibly be the same.

If you read the weekly weight loss posts, which I have done. Lipotrim does seem to have a quicker rate of weight loss than most of the others. But it looks the hardest to me,

I'm wishing I'd done LT. I've done 6 weeks on exante (cheated once) and am not really that happy with my weight loss.

I have 2 weeks of food left and I think if I do a vlcd again I'll do LT again as I was really happy with the weight loss on that even if it is boring as hell.

tbh weight loss wise Exante is probably the best along with LL
weight does come off, just remain active and have plenty water all will be good :)

I've done Exante for 6 weeks now and I know I've not dropped as much as I did on LT over 4 weeks (done LT a few times).

Back