how good am I?

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
i dont like to brag but.............

I would just like to tell you all how good ive been !!
I had a salad 2 days in a row ..but with that salad I had A PORK PIE!!:eek:
BUt.. heres the good bit I looked at how many syns it was -saw it was 25.5 for whole pie - I cut it into 3 and it was only 8.5 (it was a pie a bit bigger than an individual one) So I had my pie and ate it !!
Consultant said I was very good !!

'good?' I was down right amazing :8855::8855:

Oh and if you are wondering where the other 2/3 went... OH had it !
Git ate my bread this morning though- could kill him- after I gave him my precious pork pie:cry:

well done you. lol. xxx

Well done for resisting tempation! I can't stand pork pie ever since I had food poisoning off one when I was about 8 years old. Now if I can just get food poisoning from chocolate, my fat days will be over..... lol

That's a brilliant example of how Slimming World works for everyone, no matter what it is you want. You don't have to deny yourself of any of your favourite foods, it's about re-educating yourself in the way you eat them. A portion of a scrummy pork pie is better than none at all when it's what you really want. So have it, and work it into the plan. Excellent work! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure it will be very useful both for new people just coming to grips with how this works, as well as a helpful reminder to people that have been doing it a while but are needing inspiration. :)

Well done for not giving in and eating the rest of it!!! That does take willpower!

Back