How Hard is it?

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
You all probably get asked this all the time.. but really.. how hard is it? Guys if your there as well it'd be great to hear as im guessing our experience may be slightly different than the ladies?

On the first week, it is hard. It is the hardest part of the diet, but after that, it gets so much easier. As long as you have the will power and you are dead serious about losing weight, you will succeed with no problems. You have to be extremely strict on this diet to get the best results.

Hi Ollie :)

It's not difficult once you get into it. I found the second week harder than the first for some reason. But as the weeks have gone on i'm finding it easier to cope with the cravings for normal food.

I think i'd struggle with it more if i had a social life. :p

Hi,

Thank you, thats what Im worried about.. I moved over here with a few friends, made a lot of friends at work and being Irish I naturally end up in pub! so I'm worried about how tough it'll be turning people down or just ordering water!

Will always be looking at the greater goal so here's hoping I'll get there!

Hi Ollie - another Irish one here, far from home too!!! :)

It really depends on 2 things...your attitude & how much you actually wanna lose weight...

physically you can prepare your body by cutting down carbs & increasing your water intake before starting ...

mentally - thats the hardest part of all...but really think about how much you want this to work????

Coz - if you want it enough - it'll work, you'll turn down food & drinks and, being a bloke you'll be a goal really quickly ...remember its a choice - you are choosing to put food & alcohol on hold - until you get to your goal weight...

All the best - remember all you have to lose - is weight! ;)

debs xx

Well i guess you can always give it a try and see how you get on. At the very least it will give you a kick start and then if it's not suiting your lifestyle then you can choose another diet for the long term.

It's not forever, so i guess you could always TRY and say no to a pint or two! :eek::D

Well i guess you can always give it a try and see how you get on. At the very least it will give you a kick start and then if it's not suiting your lifestyle then you can choose another diet for the long term.

It's not forever, so i guess you could always TRY and say no to a pint or two! :eek::D

I'll deffo be trying... I can go off the drink but never had a valid reason till now! will be weird but a good weird! :)

Hi Ollie - another Irish one here, far from home too!!! :)

It really depends on 2 things...your attitude & how much you actually wanna lose weight...

physically you can prepare your body by cutting down carbs & increasing your water intake before starting ...

mentally - thats the hardest part of all...but really think about how much you want this to work????

Coz - if you want it enough - it'll work, you'll turn down food & drinks and, being a bloke you'll be a goal really quickly ...remember its a choice - you are choosing to put food & alcohol on hold - until you get to your goal weight...

All the best - remember all you have to lose - is weight! ;)

debs xx

awww thank you for the great advice!! lol Irish reaching far and wide across the globe.. well here and Scotland anyway!!

yep I agree, needs a lot of positive mental attitude but with effort comes success and im not afraid of that!! :) thanks again!

Back