how have you all done?

amethyst

Banned
Hi everybody hope you all had a lovely xmas..

i did was lovely.. apart from eating :( BUT hey i havent gained that much just 3 pounds (i think according to my scales) i got weigh in on wednesday so i am hoping to lose what i have gained by then.. back on track as from today.. i feel all bloated and uchy so i can not wait untill i am back into ketosis... :D

how have you all been doing?

I have been in Oz for 2 weeks for my best friends wedding so i was eating then.....due to all of the drinking..... and then christmas. Im back on sole source now though but i have put on quite a bit of weight. Im still the same clothes size but only just lol.....but im still comfortable. I know ill lose it again in the next few weeks or more if thats what it takes. Im not eating on my 21st birthday which is a pain.

My mum is furious with me for putting on weight......if i do apperently she will too.

Taz x

I stuck to SS over the last week, apart from Christmas Day and Boxing Day i had a small piece of turkey and some sprouts/brocolli, just got back from my weigh in and i've lost 8lb so i'm over the moon :D

Good luck with getting back on track, you can do it :)

I am on 1000 plan had a little extra on xmas day and boxing day but according to my scales lost 2lb official weigh in not til 3rd jan.

I've been very very bad! Think i've eaten everything there is to eat since the 24th Dec - so far put on 4lbs but think it will be nearer half a stone by the time it settles so to speak:eek:

Hi all, We're on leg two of our Christmas Gypo trip. So far I've stuck to the diet with no faltering I'm so proud. I have sniffed inside the Thorntons box though.

I'll be back on properly soon, just having a sneeky peekxx

Hiya all, hope we've all had a lovely Christmas, i've been bad but not THAT bad i've not had any potatoes when i had my christmas dinner but i have had my head in the chocolate tin, i've put about 3-5lbs on according to my scales but i havent been drinking nearly enough water.....got weigh in next Friday and i'm back on track today with my 3rd litre of water and back at the gym after work on Wednesday so i'm hoping for some damage limitation by Weigh in as it's only 27 weeks til my wedding now and i really want to lose this weight!!!!!

I've managed to stay on the SS all the way through xmas so far :) I can't lie, it's been so hard not to just grab a tiny bit of turkey and eat it - but im staying strong! I have to be admit... i've been so close to cheating!!!

Well I ate from Christmas eve afternoon through to the end of Boxing day. And when I say ate I mean ATE! I ate full Christmas lunch (incl roast potatoes, sausages in bacon, stuffing and bread sauce) followed by homemade cheesecake and that was after a big breakfast and was followed by a big turkey sandwich and crisps! Boxing day involved vast amounts of chocolate and chips (not together obviously!)
I've just come back from my official weekly weigh in and have obscurely lost a pound! Okay its not the best weekly loss ever but its still in the right direction and totally unexpected - even my CDC was surprised!
Its been much easier than I thought getting back on the wagon as it were and definitely think eating was the best decision I could have made as I don't feel like I've missed out and am now back SSing until the end of Feb (I promised myself I would eat on my Birthday!)
Only downer over the last week? Finding out that its alll a big lie that your stomach shrinks when you haven't eaten for a while - I managed to eat vast quantities and didn't suffer from any ill effects whatsoever - so much for my hope that I would only be able to eat small amounts in the future!

MM x

*Polishing my halo :D* I've been really good! Christmas day fell in my AAM week so for my starter I had a slice of cucumber (yes just the one lol) followed by a main course of a slice of turkey, 3 sprouts and a teeny bit of cauliflower...the roast potatoes were calling to me but I ignored their evil cries :D and had some celebratory festive water instead.

My reward has been buying looooads of clothes in the sales - I bought a size 12 skirt and although it's obviously far too small for me I can actually fasten it round my waist; I can't breathe but you can't have everything can you!

Corinne x

Back