How I cured my bad mood and choc craving!!

Lianna

Silver Member
So nive been craving chocolate all morning and been in a foul mood and tired!!I thought Balls to this so ive drank about 5 pints of robinsons sugar free juice!!Sugar cravings have gone, i feel wide awake and allert and very happy :) magic!!Yep i do need to keep running to the loo but who cares :)Just thought id share that with you :) x

You need to be really careful drinking large quantities of water over a very short period (its not clear from your post how long it took so apologies if I have misread this) as it can be very dangerous and even fatal. :)

You need to be really careful drinking large quantities of water over a very short period (its not clear from your post how long it took so apologies if I have misread this) as it can be very dangerous and even fatal. :)
Heyyy :) Thank you for your concern, I definatly know when too much is too much xx

Sometimes it's not the drink but the bottles it comes it.The plastic contains Antimony which could be dangerous if you drink too much.Also thats why you shouldn't reuse plastic bottles because of the plastic.
Tap water and robinsons all the way for me :)

Now the weathers colder and it's darker at night I've noticed I'm quite a bit hungrier and craving chocs far more than I was in the summer. I've just realised that I haven't been drinking my NAS squash! In the summer I was drinking 3-4 pints of squash a day, plus about a pint of cold water and a couple of mugs of tea or coffee. A good habit I had developed to see if I was thirsty when I thought I was hungry and I've totally forgotten to do this since the clocks have changed.
Thanks everso much for this thread as it has reminded me. I'm off for a pint of lemon NAS now- think I'll have it hot !!
xx

Oh I love a good hot chocolate I've had this week a fudge 5.5 syns and curly surly 6 syns, I, impressed I've managed to keep control of my choc cravings as before I rejoined sw I was binging on 4 packets of biscuits and **** loads of chocolates every day!! I feel good :) 1 to me 0 to the junk xx

Back