My bad mood explained

Big hugs & good on ya for getting it of your chest, its a difficult time but u'll come out the other side although it doesn't seem it. Prayers for your family members & fingers crossed they'll all get better soon xxxx

Thanks Jaylou and thanks for the rep :)

My dad had his first day of radiation and text me to say it went okay. He has had a mask made to fit his face and then has lasers for 10 minutes on his throat.

They're expecting that it'll get quite sore as he has to have it done for 20 consecutive days, but at least they're doing something so fingers crossed! :)

sorry to hear off everything huni, hope your dad will be ok. So glad you managed to share it all with us and it has helped you. You know if your feeling down or stressed at all to please talk about it or right it down, whether it is to us, your boyfriend/family or even a listening support officer. I went to this and must admit i found it a great help to get everything off my chest, highly recommended. Keep your chin up chick. xxx

Pesty am so sorry you are going through this I had a similar experience some years ago and got to a point where I did not know which end was up. If you OH can give you a cuddle like that then he CARES - let him in a bit and the crying is the best medecine. I have not been a member long but I ache for you I know how this feels and it is not a good place. But you will get through - and you will look back and wonder how but there will also be those gems of people who were there at the right time for you.
Take care
Vicki
x

I sincerely hope things get better and that your dad gets well soon.

On a random note, the cancer staff at Canterbury hospital are pretty brill. The nurses were great and they actually get pretty decent meals.

Back