How is everyone getting on?

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
How is everyone doing?:D I hate being on diets this time of year i just wanna drink hot chocolate and eat beef ste and yummy dumplings but this weight loss will be worth it in the end! when i aventualy get there lol.

Has anyone else tried to cut there tea intake? i prob have about 6 cups a day with 1 sug and skimmed milk i no its bad but we are giving up other stuff so didnt wanna drop the tea 2!?

God im rambling lol.....

im the same. i love my coffee... and also tea.
so something i did a long time ago, is using the sweetner. i just use the tesco ones and they are fine.
and now im using skimmed milk rather than semi...
occasionally i will have a black tea. but im not keen on them, and would much prefer a milky thick creamy one, but im getting used to it, and yes the weight loss will be a benifit at the end...
i know how you feel kellymarie3488 i just want to go and eat loads of different things... i dont know if its a point you get to in your diet, im coming into 4 weeks next week. (with my 3rd weigh in tomorrow) and im a little worried this week, as ive not exactly been good. with take away last sunday, and then icecream on friday night...
im still feeling positive though which is great....

how is everyone else doing?

not good! Went to a housewarming party last night and had a few drinks which lead to some crisps and dip being eaten. Then felt really sick and shakey because i haven't drunk in so long! Probably going to have a really bad weigh in but I've vowed to go back to being really strict from now on!

Hi :) im not doing too bad today, only started on SF last week, weighed myself today and told my family what i am doing so today was my proper start date.
i am trying to stop having milk in my brews (i have soya milk in the shakes) so black coffee with sugar from now on.

I am going to bed in a min (mostly because i am hungry) but reading on here how well people have done, and seeing that none of you have starved to death is a big help! :)

Hi :) im not doing too bad today, only started on SF last week, weighed myself today and told my family what i am doing so today was my proper start date.
i am trying to stop having milk in my brews (i have soya milk in the shakes) so black coffee with sugar from now on.

I am going to bed in a min (mostly because i am hungry) but reading on here how well people have done, and seeing that none of you have starved to death is a big help! :)

with regards to hunger, i would try and manage the snacks in between, and maybe leave them to the point where you know you are going to be the hungryiest.... and drink like a fish! it does help... thats something that i need to get on top of and drink way more!!! Good luck!!

Im glad im not the only 1 thats addicted to tea! i also have dropped to skimed milk and sweetner and im getting used to the taste now, its ok! having hot chocolate before bed as thats when im craving chocolate and bad stuff! hope everyone is finding this ok and have good reasons to loose the weight like i do, think its really keeping me going im on week 3 but really only done it properly for first week back on track now tho. finding that my appitite has pretty much gone and when i went shopping with my fiance today we went to the chocolate isle to get some and i resisted! im so proud of myself!

awww well done on the chocolate isle.....
i was like that the other night when i babysat... there was chocolate cake on the bench, which the family said help yourself!!! and i resisted! i was so proud of myself, and felt very chuffed!!!

one thing that i do, is if i have been good through out the day, my hubby and i have a Areo mousse for pud (only 99 cals i think...) and it sure does take my crave for chocolate away. but i only get this if i have been good. (and actually feel like it, unlike tonight where i dont feel like it so im not having it...)

I am doing well so far, but only on day 4, I really don't feel I am being deprived of anything because of the snacks allowed on this diet :clap: it also shows me how much I was over eating on the portion department now I am being limited to 600 cals for my tea. Fingers crossed I will be shifting those pesky pounds soon

Back