How is everyone..

wannabslim

Gold Member
getting on? I miss you guys- the CD thread is huge and I dont know anyone over there! I wish I could come back.. well I WILL come back in a few weeks when I am finished with CD but in the meantime I am just gonna come over here and find out how you're all getting on!?

So, anything interesting to report? Any good WIs this week? Share your stories with me :) xxx

Iv left them too lol only for a few months tho!
Im doin LT again now, how you finding CD?

lol you must come back too tho :) deal? Umm yeah tis going well, end of day 5 and have stuck to it 100% so really pleased, esp as its not my first time so was worried it would be hard, but its actually been almost as easy as the first time around apart from I knew what to expect!! Have lost half a stone in 4 days too so am really happy :D How you doing with LT? xx

Oh well done you! Its my third time on LT
felt like crap earlier but better now should be in ketosis by tomorro fingers crossed! Ill defo be back im planning on mantaining with WW

Wats the actual difference with CD and LT??

Yeah thats my plan too! CD and LT- basic difference is (correct me if I am wrong) but CD has more flavours and forms, and is available through trained counsellors (no "counselling" involved as such but they do provide support and you can ask them questions and discuss things with them, they also weigh you every week and good ones take your measurements and do photos too). I think a lot of people find that CD flavours are nicer and the tetra cartons are great if you are always on the go. Dont know bout the price difference tho. I plan to become a CDC when I am done dieting! xxx

wow half a stone in a week well done you.
I tried cd for 2 wks a couple of yrs ago but it just wasnt for me. Like with all diets sum work and sum dont. Good luck to you though and its great having you come back to the ww forum!
xxx

Thanks guys :D nice to know you don't mind me here- you are totally right Laurie, a lot of dieting is about choosing the right plan at the right time. I loved WW but for me right now I needed faster losses. But it does drive me a bit insane not being able to eat hence I'm not planning on doing it more than a max 6 weeks. Can't believe I already have nearly a week under my belt though- I'm a min. of a sixth of the way there which is reassuring!!

I miss WW a bit- all the planning and counting gave me something to do, I am now a bit bored as there are no choices to be made on CD except what time to have my tetra!! Its sad I know but not needing to work out points, weigh food, prepare and eat it is actually leaving me with LOADS of spare time, so I plan to try and do lots this weekend to make sure I dont get caught up on it!

xxx

Hi everyone hope your having a good day.I went for my second weigh in last night & put half pound on!Dont think im giving it 100% yet. I need too get my head round it i only have 9 weeks too my hols.

I know wat you mean about having soooo much spare time on your hands, usually when i come in from work i start dinner and that takes a while then eating it, its so weird not having to do that and just throwing stuff in the blender!
Im completely lost with wat to do with mysef besides smoke way more than normal lol

Back