How is it possible?

The only thing I can think of is either water retention or are you skipping any of your packs? If you skip packs then your body will hold onto whatever it gets from the other packs as it will think its being starved

I havent got that far yet, only got wk 3 WI tonight. Im hoping i have made a bit of a loss.....

I like to think that even if i dont lose im soooo glad i havent gained :)

Chin up hun :D

Hi bethan

Don't you just hate our bodies sometimes - my loses have slowed right down as well which I struggle to understand when I see so many other peoples amazing loses.

Just wanted to pop in and say don't quit - although it's frustrating you are on the very best diet for losing weight and scientifically it's impossible not to when in ketosis and "eating" so few calories - sounds like your body just needs time to catch up and you've got a massive lose to look forward to very soon.

Week 5 I lost nothing and the week after only 1/2 pound, no cheating! I then told myself the next week I would lose big and I did I lost 7 pounds don't give up :D

I had a week where i lost nothing..then the next week something like 2 pounds then 7 on the one after..i know how annoying it is :( and it can get you down but hang in there and just drink ya water

x

Back