How is it possible?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bethan, 5 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Bethan

Bethan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Double entry - deleted

Last edited: 5 November 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The only thing I can think of is either water retention or are you skipping any of your packs? If you skip packs then your body will hold onto whatever it gets from the other packs as it will think its being starved

4. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Start Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I havent got that far yet, only got wk 3 WI tonight. Im hoping i have made a bit of a loss.....

I like to think that even if i dont lose im soooo glad i havent gained :)

Chin up hun :D

5. Lou1973

Lou1973 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Hi bethan

Don't you just hate our bodies sometimes - my loses have slowed right down as well which I struggle to understand when I see so many other peoples amazing loses.

Just wanted to pop in and say don't quit - although it's frustrating you are on the very best diet for losing weight and scientifically it's impossible not to when in ketosis and "eating" so few calories - sounds like your body just needs time to catch up and you've got a massive lose to look forward to very soon.

6. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    Week 5 I lost nothing and the week after only 1/2 pound, no cheating! I then told myself the next week I would lose big and I did I lost 7 pounds don't give up :D

7. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had a week where i lost nothing..then the next week something like 2 pounds then 7 on the one after..i know how annoying it is :( and it can get you down but hang in there and just drink ya water

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.