How is YOUR Saturday going?

Burgerbun

Hi all,

I thought i would start a thread to see how people are getting on today. Its Saturday evening and Its a tough one for me as today is only my third day and i have been home alone all day. I wish my husband would hurry up and come home so i can be distracted.

I went into the kitchen this afternoon, and i thought, why am i in here? I have no need for the kitchen!

Roll on WI day!

So come on people how was your day and how is your evening?

PS. Typical, the cat wants her dinner now! she eats more than me now haha!

Hey there, my day has been great so far. For me it's day 1 of being newly inspired and giving it 100%. I find weekends the easiest as there's no temptating at my house, no well meaning work colleagues asking me to go for coffee and a scone with them, and no fattening choccies or treats lieing around the place. I'd be thin in no time if I didn't have to go to work ha ha.

PS I have just come back from the kitchen after looking in the fridge and seeing only water I found myself wondering how many times a day I do that without even realising it.

my day has been good, been with the horses allday,knackered now and also hungry, horsey days are bad for me as i build up such a hunger, i get home have a shower a coffee and loads of water xxx

My day has been really good! I was hanging out with friends all day (went to visit Karl Marx, random I know) I'm just home for the evening now and I'll be relaxing. I've to catch up on my water intake and still have half a bar left to munch on later.

Burgerbun the first few days are the hardest!! I was demented by thoughts of food haha...good luck! :)

I've had a lovely day thanks, had daughter and my (almost) 6 month old grandaughter here for a few hours, was visited by hubby's cousins and their little ones for a couple of hours, was a lovely afternoon.

OH gone to Liverpool beer festival tonight so I've dropped him off and will pick him and his mate up later this evening --- so jealous of all the gorgeous beers they'll be drinking but I'd rather not gain the calories ;)

Gonna spend this evening messing on the computer and drinking water!!

xx

Burgerbun when i see your name it makes me soo hungry,lol.
My day has been a good one, i got back into my black cord trousers which i haven't got out for months and i bought a new coat from Next, not only did i get 25% off (i know someone who works there) BUT it was a size 14!! YES

HAve found the whole of this week good actually, if it wasn't for scales sticking i would be even more excited about seeing CDC on mon. Still i have choosing my choc bars to look forward to, can't believe how much i love the CD products, maybe more than most after doing LT!?

Heya,

Sorry about the name but it is my nickname (DOH)

Welldone everyone!

Surfhunny - I know what you mean about the fridge. Its a habit and im sure it will ease off abit soon. Its scary isnt it? when you think of how many times you walk into the kitchen normally.

I dont know which is worse actually, work or home...the day seems sooo long when you dont eat!

Oh well, i cant wait until tomorrow! (going shopping to treat myself! to some new makeup)

Hope you all have a great evening! I hope my husband will be home soon!

Back