1. yummy_mummy

yummy_mummy Member

hi guys im new to this joined ww last wed and this may all sound really stupid but im struggling an ive got wi in 2 days argh
    ive got a few lil hunches
    i know i have to stay within my points limit which is 23 but does it all have to be healthy i mean i love love love kebabs are they really that bad? and looking over the past few days in my diary i seem to have eaten an awfull lot of bread i mean im bulking up my meals with 0 point things like salad.
    im just really nervous about wed because there is only a couple of people at my meetings and they all seem so serious i feel like im gunna turn up and of lost maybe a pound lmao how funny.
    im so glad i found this site maybe you guys can inspire and give me a few pointers :) and tips thanks for listening x x x x x

a few days of what ive eaten what do you think?

half a tin of beans 1 0.5
    2 pieces toast 3
    spag hoops 3 0.5
    1 piece bread 1
    0 point soup yummy
    1 bottle of pear cider think 3
    bread 1
    2bread 3

day 2
    omg bad bad day
    half tin beans 2 pieces toast 4 0.5
    tesco light choice cranberry bar 1
    fist size jacket 2.5
    tin tuna 1
    tblspn mayo 2
    light choices bar 1
    wine 2
    wine 2
    donner kebab 9
    ice cream 2 0.5
    i went over 5 points but they were left over from previous day
    is that really bad for my first couple days cuz i know there are no limitations to this diet?:confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.