How likely is it to be a size 14 by Christmas?

AbsolutelyFabulous

Absolutely Determined!
I know nobody can really predict their own losses, let alone someone elses. But, I am currently a size 24/26 (Closer to 26). I am aiming to be a 14 by Christmas, which means, going on past weights/sizes I'd have to be around 12 stone. That's a massive 11 stone loss between now and Christmas. . any chance at all?

You would have to loose a stone and half per month - most people seem to loose about a stone a month so if you base your potential weight loss on this you could loose approx 9st that would be fantastic, No one knows really but, whatever you loose its a loss thats all that matters getting healthy and feeling good about yourself, Good luck to you .

Hi AbFab, (i love that show btw :))

I would say with initial weight loss taken into account you could lose a massive amount of weight - I was a size 24/26 when I started and usually lose more than a stone a month BUT i haven't been on it long term - I need to get my botom into gear and start shifting it again, I got down to an 18 and I am a 20 now - back on it as of today.

Good luck :)

Heya Paula....
you will look fab.... i have read stories in the magazines where people who have as much to lose as yourself do lose more than the stone per month inititally... so there is a chance.... but you will be close whatever!! and you WILL look amazing!!! Keep looking at those dresses... we will go shopping nearer the time :)

x

Hiya, i was a size 22 in November and now i'm a size 14 and the occassional 12 in jeans (if they're stretch!) so yeah i think if you're really determined and stick to it then you'll make it into the 14's by Christmas, if not before! Good luck with it x

I'm in much of the same boat as you, so here's hoping that we both do!

Back