How long after having a baby?

soule

Hi does anyone no if it is in CD rules on how long after you've had a baby you can start CD. I've just been to my weigh in and got the forms for my lil sis, xxkimmiexx and my cdc told me she would have to wait 3 months. Is this right?, i so hope not cause she really is in the right frame of mind to do this and i will feel really sorry for her:cry::cry:.
Thanks if anyone can let me no x x x

Yes it is 3months. She needs the calories for her body to recover from the birth and also if she is breast feeding. A sensible low carb diet would be best.

i wouldnt stick to a diet, thats the thing. Im not breast feeding, and im really really not wanting to wait 3months before i start! its my 18th in july, and i want to be slimmer by then. And im sooo determend right now, im scared if i wait too long, il lose hope and get bored!

why not try something like weight watchers or slimming world.

ive been there, it doesnt work for me. This is my last chance or a having a band fitted

Sorry posts crossed there .... you won't get a band fitted straight away anyway - so why not try SW/WW and then see how you get on. Really sorry, I can see you want to do CD ... but the rules are there to protect your health.

looks like il never be healthy then, as ww/sf doesnt work for me, been on it too many times, ive done EVERY diet out there

how about trying one of the higher calorie plans from cd.

Back