how long after the week or two of refeed can you introduce alcohol???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by louisebell26, 4 December 2009 Social URL.

1. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey basically said it in the title, but how long after say two weeks on refeed can i introduce alcohol??

thanks in advance:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i asked this question in the refeed section just yesterday! the responses were basically as long as you're out of ketosis you can drink, but best to stick to spirits and diet mixers due to calories, sugar and carbs. xx

4. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Yep I drank half way threw week 2 and was grand suck to vodka and diet drinks. Best to stay clear of cider and alco pops coz there is millions of sugar so not only will you be tipsy but you will also be on a sugar buzz.

5. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

thanks people..couldnt find it on the threads..maybe i didnt look hard enough lol..thanks though:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.