how long are you allowed to do it for?

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hi everyone!

Quick question - I've got about 150lbs to lose, so if i work on a rough average of 3lbs a week, that's 50 weeks. Do you think they'll let me do it for nearly a year?

Sxx

Best to check out with Lipotrim themselves, hun.

50 weeks - jeez!

I dont think you will be on it nowhere near that long seeing as though you have quite a bit to lose. It will come of very quick at first.

I think the most i have heard of is someone on it for 23/24 weeks and i think that was on this site.

I am doing it for 21weeks.

But yeah, you should check with your pharmacy, LT and possibly your doctor.

I cant see it being bad for you as you are getting everything you need but if you plan to be on it that long you could always just have regular check ups with your doctor to make sure everything is hunky dory :)

I was on LT for 36 weeks last year without any problems. LT themselves would be the best to advise you but I would have thought you could stay on until your BMI is healthy. How far under 25 you can go seems to vary according to which chemist you use.

Good luck.

x

:wow: 36 weeks - well done you :)

Thank you :) Once I got into it is was easy, it's the maintaining I have problems with!!!

x

Yeah that is what i am afraid of - i dont find LT hard, i never want to come off it but know i have to at some point! lol

LT really is a safety net. Since coming off I have put on weight mainly coz some days I have absolutely no time to make a tasty salad so just grab something convenient and eat on the run! It was easy on LT when I had just 30 mins between getting in from one job and changing to leave for another to set the blender going while I changed then sip my shake before leaving. I never seem to have time to do regular shopping for yummy fresh salad stuff either! Hopefully things will calm down next month and I can work on losing what I have gained!

x

Am sure you can do it cuddly - you certainly have some willpower :D

Hi Sarah,
I haven't spoken to my chemist about it but the rule here (in my chemist) seems that you can stay on it as long as you are losing/commited until you have a stone to lose. They feel it is best to learn good eating habits to lose the last stone yourself, which makes good sense really.
Doirin

Back